Chocolate Cherry Berries Wine Cake - Hidemi W.
Cherry Republic Fall Recipe Contest - Winner
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.Line 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Chop chocolate cherry berries coarsely.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and add granulated sugar. Whisk in eggs.
4. Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon and cocoa powder. Mix to blend. Stir in red wine and chocolate cherry berries. Put the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
5. Take the pan out of the oven and let the cake cool in the pan on a wire cooling rack for 10-15 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan. Remove the paper, spread vanilla frosting on top and let stand until the frosting set. Then slice the cake and serve.