- 1 pound chicken or sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 8 whole, fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup Cherry Republic Original or Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- Season beef cubes with salt and pepper. On 4 long, metal skewers alternately thread peppers, onion, beef and mushrooms.
- Grill or broil kabobs over medium-high heat 12 to 14 minutes or until beef reaches desired done-ness, basting cooked sides with barbecue sauce as you turn skewers.
- Brush additional barbecue sauce onto kabobs, serve and enjoy!